Monday, March 3, 2014

Spring is coming! {March '14 Goals}



Not saying when my cruise is but these are my favorite parts of my Disney cruise & I cannot wait to enjoy them! :) There's a few things that I didn't take advantage of last time that are on my bucket list for this one. <3

& now without further ado. Time to get my March goals out there.

1) Enjoy my husband's birthday next weekend. I am a big birthday person. I already have his gift but I cannot wait to enjoy his birthday with him for a few days after he took good care of me after my surgery last month.

2) Do something fun for St. Patrick's Day. Even if it's as simple as Shamrock Shakes ;)

3) Get my Yoga/Pilates/Zumba back on - to look good.

4) Get my beach pass. Already excited for that to pay itself off.

5) Work hard to make my house look great on the outside/inside.

6) Spend more time being creative. 

7) Take more 'me time' ..

8) Plan more cheap dates with my mister! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.