Monday, March 10, 2014

Liberty for Thirty

Happy Monday, friends! :)

So I'm a planner. I have to plan. I spent the better half of my Sunday evening looking at Pinterest interested in making cakes for friends. My husband reminded me that while its good to look at Pinterest for inspiration that its hard to base anything food wise off - because none of my projects turned out well. I didn't love the honesty but then after I took the emotion out of it - I realized that I appreciate when he doesn't sugar coat it and keeps me interested. That said - at least knowing that my 30th birthday is next year - my plans are fairly simple.

I already know that I want to spend my 30th at Daytona Beach here in Florida for the weekend. I want to have a party and a nice cake with family/friends. So I appropriately named my bucket list journey: Liberty for Thirty. :)

It's threefold:

1) I want to have lost all my weight by that day. Today I am starting back on the Zumba/Yoga/Pilates train after having surgery a month ago. I want to be able to have the moment when you wear the size you want - in a cute dress - and just feeling your best on your big day.

I've made more plans on this - in terms of (3) 90 day goals to lose as much weight as possible. Encouraging myself in this time to drink more water, eat less sugar & to control my 'treat yo self' moments better. Today (March 10th) starts my first 90 day goal. This will be coming up in my future posts and excited to share my losses with you.

These are merely just plans because I do have a condition that works against my hard work. & I am a girl who likes my chocolate. But I have re-connected with the MyFitnessPal app that helped me lose my first 40+ pounds & I know that the effort will help me get where I want to be.

2) I want to get my book published. I have all these ideas running through my head all the time that I want to include and am always jotting something down. Tons of napkins with ideas or quotes are on my nightstand.

3) I want to be able to turn 30 - and know that all the groundwork has been done. I will be at the weight that I can successfully start our family. :)

Thanks for your sentiments and well wishes in advance. My 30th birthday is next October, 2015.
My work is pretty much cut out for me and I'll be keeping you posted. Pretty sure this is a part of my book as well - as I'll be journaling this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.