Monday, March 24, 2014

Weekend Recap

Hiii friends. Hope your weekend was really fantastic. I had my sisters over for the weekend so that my parents could escape to the beach. They celebrated their 32nd anniversary last week. Unfortunately my dad got really sick so their getaway ended sooner but they still had a good time. My sisters helped me kick off my spring cleaning with a bam - by getting me to clean my room and my bathrooms. 

Last weekend when I got home from my cruise to paradise - I got a rude reality check. We had friends/family coming here to check up on our dogs to let them out. My next door neighbor literally called in my dogs as abandoned because she was barking. Not the ideal way to return home after a cruise.

Any who - this weekend was truly fantastic. After taking my hubs to work - I hit up Ross and Tarjay with my sisters. I find it successful if I can keep my 13 year old sister from texting every three minutes. But it was nice to be silly, kind of impulsive at Tarjay. I walked away with some Peeps and Easter cookie cutters - making bunny cookies for my family at Easter dinner. Pretty sure I was the most excited person about it.

Last night - we took my sisters to Downtown Disney, with the intention of going shopping and getting our free piece of Ghiradelli chocolate. However, with the constant construction and zilch parking available - we used our Annual Passes to our advantage - we went to the Boardwalk Hotel (one of Disney's hotels). It meant more to us because four years ago (this July) we got engaged there. Aw. 

Four years ago, he liked it & put a ring on it. We're so cute.

My new handbag from Disney. Totes love it!

However today - I had the distinct pleasure of baking for my parents. This year for my mom's birthday, I know she is busy finishing her Master's degree this summer so I wanted to cook for her. Today I made the dessert so I kind of went backward but she taught me everything I know. She shared her passion with me.

Later on this afternoon, I finally put up the beautiful collage that I found at Kohl's for 90% off. It looks beautiful. I'll have to get a picture up. For now - I need to stop watching Glee and hit the hay. Busy 6 day work week ahead for this lady & I'll need my sleep especially if I want this cold/sinus jazz to leave! Take care :) 



1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.