Friday, March 28, 2014

Five for Friday!

Happy Friday, friends! :)

 
This has been honestly an insane week. While I am pretty psyched its Friday, its not a real Friday since I work tomorrow. But I digress - it's time for my second Five on Friday post to link up with all y'all. 

1) As previously mentioned on my blog, I am in the process of writing my first book, well ebook through Amazon. I was brainstorming ideas and came up with a chapter that I hadn't even thought of inspired by my recent surgery. I am now recruiting individuals who would be interested in reading my chapters for grammatical errors and overall flow - if you're interested feel free to contact me at jessica_whitney@hotmail.com .. (Thanks in advance, my goal is to hopefully publish by the end of December 2014.)

2) There is something fantastic truly about receiving packages in the mail even when you know they're coming. Waited an extra week for my pictures but it was worth it - they are beautiful!

 

3) This has felt like the world's longest week and this is how I chose to greet my Friday. Arby's Mint Chocolate shake.



4) Thanks to giftcards - I was able to score two new gorgeous Target maxi skirts for only $2.17 out of pocket. Cannot wait to rock these out. 
 
5) I finally got back to working out this week. I am definitely getting back to it and my motivation is refueled. I've been hearing alot about Daily Burn and I am curious if it's worth it. But this year is my 10 year reunion from HS. & my wedding anniversary is coming up in June so I want to look good for both. 

I heard on the radio that on Saturday only - Old Navy is having a tanktop sale for $2 each (limit 5) in store only. I know what I'll be doing after work. Been wanting new tanktops lately especially with my new maxi skirts on the way! Have a fantastic weekend! I'm thinking maybe the beach & a few Pina Coladas myself! ~ jessica

1 comment:

  1. LOVE packages in the mail!! :) :) Don't work too hard tomorrow, pretty lady! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.