Wednesday, March 5, 2014

So WHAT, Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday, loves :)
This was my face when I realized it was Monday
& the weekend was over.

This week I am saying SO WHAT if...

1) Tarjay clearances make me giddy. My Disney cruise is approaching but I just found a new cute dress & maxi skirt to take with me for $20.

2) Sallie Mae account info emails put a smile on my face. Big smiles. I just paid off my last UNSUB loan last week for student loans & kept checking in an OCD frenzy for it to be applied to my acct.

3) Twitter makes me feel awkward.  I just don't like tweeting. I am jealous of all those celebs who tag their friends, share links and just look cool. I just try and come off like an awkward tween.

4) I get excited to buy some Cadbury Eggs. I celebrate the real reason for Easter but I love these.

5) My IG shows my desk @ work covered with The Office quotes. If you don't laugh at quotes by Dwight Schrute, Jim Halpert, Michael Scott - I realize their characters but we can't be friends.

6) I watch #TheVoice for the bromance of Adam & Blake, Shakira & Usher. Thank God for Hulu.

7)  My birthday is in 7 months and I've already planned it out for perfect weather & not so perfect weather. It's my 29th and I want to enjoy my day. I have to plan or at least think ahead - keeps everything in perspective. It's something my mister makes fun of me for but I've always been like this & my life has turned out pretty great.

8. I am now obsessively checking Ebay, etc for vintage-ish American Eagle tees. For some reason, lack of judgement, I gave away all my AE shirts. There are two I really want back and now I'm determined to find them somehow. Biggest regret there.

Hope you enjoy your Wednesday. Feel free to check out my linkup for Girl Between the Lines today as well. :) Thanks as always for stopping by! ~ Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.