Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday's Letters

Dear Root beer Floats: I love you, and the magical goodness you bring with you. Not everyone always gets excited for you but why not- its a two in one: ice cream/root beer. Plus if you want to be extra corny like me, you can say you're enjoying the buzz.

Dear Pitch Perfect: Why did it take so long for this movie to dominate my life. Already own it, and I now want to watch it daily. Rebel Wilson practically makes me pee myself each time, and the hopeless romantic in me gets excited for Beka/Jesse sarcasm & how the Breakfast Club is tied in.

Dear Scale: Thank you for rooting my team this week & making me extra happy that I lost 3 pounds this week. Hopefully this is a weekly friendship from now on.

Dear Thin Mints: I love you, and the excitement that I get to enjoy you so soon is making me excited. You literally have the power to fill me with unconditional joy. Probably comes from the 6 boxes I ordered.... from my little sister to help her out.

Dear coworker who sings like a screeching cat: Hi there, its really getting old and just know that it makes me feel like screaming and throwing water balloons your way.. Hearing you sing makes me feel like there are nails on a office wide chalkboard all day; but we both work in an office, not at a church. I'm sorry if this bursts your bubble that I don't love your singing but this ain't American Idol- I'm not paid to lie to you about your "talent."

Dear 28th birthday: I'm really excited for you. I realize you're 8 months away but I can't wait to see all of the effort paying off from working out & making great choices. Plus you brings presents, hopefully my favorite Disney movie on Blu-ray & my Disney Cruise with my husband. Can you please hurry, I am in dire need of a vacation. Like a Pinterest obsessive, lazy day while snuggling with my husband. You bring good times & paid vacay.


2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh pitch perfect is SO good!! i found it last month when i was home and am literally obsessed now .. my new favorite :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.