Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday's Letters :)

Saw this last week and I decided to double dip on 2 link ups. That's how I roll.

Dear Weekend, Thank you for making an appearance again in my life & bringing a payday with you. Now I can feel better about taking a nap tomorrow for no reason other than I'm not working.

Dear One Tree Hill, Thank you for having seasons 1-9 available on Netflix :) Makes a great way to spend my evenings, afternoons or time when I need to unwind.

Dear Weather, I love you & thank you for showing your cold self in the bipolar Central Florida scene of killer heat/humidity. I needed a break.

Dear Target- Thank you for your 5% off, and the feeling I get when I come in your stores or on my frequent visits to target.com .. & for your great, great deals.

Dear Craigslist- Thank you for helping my husband & I start to get ready to start our family. While that's not starting til next Spring, its great to have a sturdy changing table for $20 that I love.

Dear Husband- Thank you for buying us Universal season passes. We both saw that renewal email with a special lock-in price that we both know we'll be going for.

Dear iPhone- I used to love you, in fact I thought my life would be insanely better with you by my side. However that feeling jumped out the window as now whenever I pass a brick wall, a pond or something relatively hard that could crush you into a million pieces-- I have to hold back all feelings of giving into that desire. Between you, me & the internet-- I'm counting down the days til I can part ways with you. && make a FB status that doesn't have some horribly nonsensical spelling error or jibberish in the middle that makes it sound insane.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Did you know you can shut the auto correct off? Totally takes away the problem of your words turning into a crazy mess. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...just when I was about to switch from my Blackberry to an I-phone! Hi, Jessica...found you over at The Sweet Season! Following your blog now...have a blessed weekend! ;-)

    Michell @Prowess and Pearls
    www.prowessandpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.