Wednesday, February 6, 2013

SO WHAT! Wednesday :)


Today I'm saying SO WHAT if....

    So What Wednesday
  • Last night when we pulled in our driveway, there was a massive wolf spider (think Africa sized!) on our house. Decided leaving my house for my nightly stroll to work out wasn't happening.
  • I've been craving CFA lately like a beast. Tonight I made sure that my dinner complimented the CFA sauce packet I found.
  • Today @ work my migraine literally almost made me run out screaming. & I almost freaked out someone took my massive calculator-- looked like a crazed hobo for 15 minutes.
  • Spent my lunch hour at work on Pinterest- Food & Drink. Already know what I'm making when I find out I'm pregnant (next year).
  • Per #5, I've decided to start a 'When I get Pregnant' board on Pinterest for the delish foodie ideas.
  • Unless there is something specific to watch after work, after I cook dinner for my hubs & I-- One Tree Hill begins again.
  • Counting down the days til my boxes (yes, that's plural) of Thin Mints arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.