Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday's Letters!


Dear Lindsay Lohan- I'm sorry but once upon a time you were this great actress but now every time I turn on the news you're being sued, smoking crack, running into cars, going to JAIL- seriously- you're an actress. Your job is to make bank by playing a character. You're younger than me & already a train wreck. 

Dear iced coffee- I love you & that you save me 100 calories every morning. You and I both know that I am not a morning person and I've gotta fake it for a few hours. However, you help me smile and make my work day a little less aggravating real fast.

Dear Skinny Cow: I love chocolate and I love to watch my figure. Thank you for allowing me to do this while letting me enjoy an indulgence.

Dear Saturday: its only Friday but I am already excited for you. I will be gladly turning off my alarm tonight & letting myself sleep in past 7:30, I'm such a daredevil. I know this will change when we have kids but until then-- I am excited for what you bring in a few short hours.

Dear iPhone: Just a reminder that I will most likely be terminating my time with you hopefully shortly. Your days are numbered. There are days that I think you're great but there are many more that I don't. Strangely enough I *might* miss you. 



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I had "Dear Iced Coffee" in my letter today, too! How funny! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.