Monday, February 4, 2013

We're not promised tomorrow.

Hope everyone had a better start to their week. I woke up sore from an intense workout session & soon after I got to work, I found out some sad news. One of my suite-mates/roommates from college had gotten into horrible car accident yesterday & passed away last night. Tiffany was so free spirited & friend to all who knew her. So full of life and she will be missed. No matter what happened, she met the face of Jesus last night & is no longer in pain. Be praying for her family/loved ones as this is so sad and definitely has the potential to change a family dynamic.

While I haven't talked to Tiffany in awhile, I just wanted to take a moment to pay my respects in her memory. I only knew a tiny, tiny part of who she was.  Just because this car accident ended her life on earth doesn't mean her memory or legacy has stopped. Everyone she met-- she left a blueprint of her heart and her mission to serve Jesus. That won't stop now or any other day.

Blessings to all of my friends & to the Beene family for the hard, painful moments ahead.



(L): Tiffany Beene

Right now the best verse that helps me process this is 1 Cor 2:9. 'No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love Him.'

Rest in Peace, Tiffany.






1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.