Friday, February 22, 2013

Fab Friday!

                               Today I want to talk about these fab things... 

1. I lost 2 lbs this week even though I barely dipped into my Girl Scout cookies.

2. Since I couldn't be with my mom on her birthday this week, I decided to celebrate her 29th  making this collage of us over the years. We're so cute!

3.  Maybe no one will find this FAB but I do. I'm baking my mom something awesome for a belated birthday party and of all the amazing desserts Pinterest tempted me with-- I stayed strong in my goals to lose weight.

4. I had an unofficial marathon of Arrested Development & New Girl this week. Best ending to a few nights, justified.

5. I got FREE Skinny Cow ice creams for stocking up on my lunch last week. Over half the box left remain & I shared with my husband. Double fab.

6. Our tax refund will be here hopefully Monday. So excited to pay off 1-2 student loans :) 

7. At my work desk, I've already printed out April and actively counting down til I get done w/ school. 

8. Almost the weekend! Possibly time for Universal or maybe the beach? Love living in Flordeeda. 

Your turn! Head on over to Laura's blog & link up with her to share your FAB news from this week!! 
                                                        ~Jessica




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.