Wednesday, February 20, 2013

So WHAT Wednesday

This week I'm saying SO WHAT if....



  • I haven't worked out intensely like I was. I just deep cleaned part of my house that needed it for 2.5 hours tonight. 
  • I've already helped myself to half a sleeve of Thin Mints, they freeze really well and 4 Thin Mints= 1 serving. Justified? You better believe it.
  • I come home and slip into my comfy pj pants, life is more comfortable to pay bills, do homework and clean my house than having to do more laundry for a few hours.
  • I've been specifically researching the perfect desserts on Pinterest, I fully plan on making My Top 5 whether if it goes on my 'while I'm pregnant' board, my general foodie board or if its just saved on my desktop. None of you may ever know.
  • I haven't been the most 'productive' for the past 2 weeks but I am about to start my LAST grad class and if its below sitting in a tub full of scissors than the next 2 months will LITERALLY be a blast.
~Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.