Friday, September 5, 2014

Oh hey, Friday!

Hello again! Thank God for Friday linkups, eh? Today I wanted to share my 5 best parts of this week with y'all. I greatly enjoyed having a short week and kind of wish that was a regular occurrence!  I have a somewhat busy weekend planned, lots of sleep and fierce cleaning.

Here is the highlights of my week to share with you.

1) Monday was incredible to be paid to enjoy a day off with my family, enjoying burgers and an afternoon to relax without anything work related. Snagged a picture with my mama - who made her incredible blueberry pie! My barre workouts are kicking me into better shape already - I look better in this picture than I have previously.



2) When I was a little girl - I did ballet/tap & jazz. It was the best, actually the ABSOLUTE best part of my childhood. I found THIS YouTube channel from JessicaSmithTV ( JessicaSmithTV - Kickboxing + Ballet workout! )who has a ton of FREE workouts like HIIT, Kickboxing, Ballet/barre, Kickboxing + Ballet (insane workout), toning & the list continues. She also has a ton of prenatal/postnatal workouts. Been using her videos for a week and I absolutely LOVE them - already noticing a difference.

3) I worked last Saturday which counted as Overtime pay and got to start my workday off with Dunkin Donut's sweet tea. Best part of my really long day + Mellow Mushroom pizza.


4) This is a last week #tbt by now but last week I paid off one of my student loans in full!!  I am really excited to get that oh so ecstatic letter from Sallie Mae congratulating me. Hooray. It feels incredible to be one step closer to being done with student loan repayment. 

5) This goes hand in hand with #4 - but I've started applying to babysitting gigs and part time jobs so as to help me make extra larger loan payments when I can - it will take a while but thank God - He lined up one tomorrow night. This could lead to future babysitting gigs and future families to help me get closer. 

All in all - its FRIDAY! I am excited for my weekend of sleeping in and cleaning house pretty fiercely. :) 
Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.