Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Five reasons to celebrate {big} this week!

Hey y'all. I've been feeling chatty all day. Probably because we caved into Tijuana Flats Taco Tuesday after work. But this week has just been FANTASTIC for me. I felt like celebrating with y'all whether you read my page often or if it's the first time. (if this is your 1st time stopping by - WELCOME! I am striving to post more content on here more often - I hope you'll stick around for the ride!} I'd love to know what you are celebrating this week!

For all your everyday moments, find everything you need at www.TheShoppingBagStore
#1) My niece arrived on Monday morning. My bro & his wife don't post pictures of their kids on social media. So out of respect for what they want - I just have to say she is GORGEOUS! I cannot wait to meet her. They are still working on a name.

#2) In October 2014 - I got into a minor car accident - the jerk decided to fight the ticket and take us to court. Well, today was that day. 2 1/2 hours of my day. He didn't even show up to court and was found guilty. But regardless - we can move on and it's finally outta our lives.

#3) My weight loss has been really well. Jan 5th - I celebrated workiversary but I also stepped back into working out like a step con five intensity and I am a little over a month in & I feel great! This past weekend I stayed true to NOT ordering Girl Scout cookies & I am SO glad that I didn't. I successfully thwarted 3 separate tables of Girl Scouts while I was out grocery shopping & didn't ever entertain the thought of caving. ONCE. That says alot because I <3 Thin Mints. :)

#4) This Saturday - I am running (most of) my first 5K. I've been training weekly for 9 weeks and I feel great. I feel strong. All my life I convinced myself and believed that I couldn't run - excuses, excuses, excuses - come to find out - i LOVE to run. Granted I just run short distances, sometimes longer if I can push myself but I actually really like it!

#5) Tomorrow i get to have girl time with this one. She is moving soon and we've been really close for over 10 years. This will make my second friend to move out west but I am excited for her and the adventures ahead of her. I am so blessed that she was a bridesmaid on my wedding day. & for FaceTime/IG :)

             

As always, thank you for stopping by & I hope the rest of your week/Valentine's Day is lovely just like each of YOU!

~ Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.