Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Blog Name change//Valentine's Day weekend edition.

I am still smiling, y'all from the weekend I had.

These last few days I decided I need to change my blog name. When I first started this blog, I liked the combination but for the past few months - I was reminded that I am doing and enjoying life with my hubs. In case he ever decides to hop onto the blogging train, I want him to feel like he can and has a spot to do this. So going forward (until my domain changes), we're now 'Adventures with The Robinson's.' So I hope you'll continue to join us as we keep posting our life together. :) Who knows, maybe I will convince him to share his Disney news on here for those who may love Disney as much as we do? Time will tell.

Onward & upward... 

That also could be from my delish Hazelnut/Mocha coffee from Wawa before work, which is a rare treat. Yesterday, my hubs started his first day at his new role. I am SO blessed we work for the same university and now we'll have a chance to work a tad closer in the same department ;)

But let me slightly back up. 

Saturday morning, my alarm went off at 5:30am - and I excitedly got up. All my training for the past 9 weeks & it was time for my much anticipated race. Wasn't loving the windy 30 degree weather but I was grateful my parents went with me. :)

  

After the race, I got to meet my beautiful niece. She is a week old already. I kept giving her kisses and talking to her, like how cute her big brother is and how truly gorgeous she is. I can't post pictures as this is privacy standard from her parents. But she is absolutely adorable & for this second time aunt - I will be spoiling her like her brother. :)

Fast forward to Saturday evening. My husband & I treat Valentine's Day as a date night, it's not something we celebrate really. But I got each of us one of the $1 chocolate hearts. & a small cookie cake. This year our date night was one of the restaurants at Epcot - Via Napoli. They make the pizza fresh, all of the servers are from Italy and it overlooks the lake on the World Showcase. :)

The last picture is the brick oven they cook all the pizzas in which are all mouths. I couldn't get a clear picture because this restaurant is always busy with servers/guests running around. But it was fun to eat somewhere different for once. :)




Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.