Friday, September 26, 2014

Oh, hey Friday!!//Birthday week countdown. :)













Why, hello! Today I am linking up with some other awesome ladies like myself to celebrate our week. I particularly had a great week that I am about to dive into and share my top 5 reasons why this week rocked my face off. 

But first. This about sums it up. ;)

1. I chopped off my hair this week and I love it.
Lighter, new and different for FALL. :)
& my husband liked it too!

 

2. Surprised my husband with a Starbucks BOGO yesterday. Made my night better too ;)

image                                                        
 
3.  I won a giveaway with my friend's blog last week.
& won this beautiful vintage PEACE necklace. It's now a fun staple to wear. 
Check out my friend's blog at Nerd in the City!

4. My birthday gifts have arrived. 
Six months ago, the complete set of Gilmore Girls series on Amazon. (Coming to Netflix - 10/1!)
& he surprised me with letting me order my new KitchenAid mixer (I thought it was a Christmas gift or later).. which arrived yesterday too :) Will definitely look as beautiful in my kitchen too.

    5. My shows: Parenthood, Scandal & Bones are back on. There are many more I watch - but this motivates me to hit the eliptical/Hulu soon :)                                                       

 I have a busy weekend ahead. Working followed by Disney & Del Taco with my favorite. 
Thanks for stopping by :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.