Saturday, September 27, 2014

Dear Ladies, WE are good enough!

Happy Saturday! Honestly, I have been thinking about this post for months on end. I've been hearing a lot and reading alot of news where it feels like it keeps circling back to women questioning their worth whether its in a relationship, lack of self confidence, or both. To that I say, I've been in your shoes.

Let's take a beautiful walk down memory lane, shall we?

Long ago, when I was a teen, I was in the same boat as these women. Even on my best days, I didn't feel confident. I knew that being raised in the church and by my awesome family, that I was loved and capable of anything I set my mind too. It's a tad bit different when you don't believe that yourself. I used to memorize scripture passages for the sole purpose of encouragement. To this day, that comes in handy on a bad day. But I could quote those passages with my eyes closed & in my sleep. But did they encourage me deep down and make me feel like I was Miss Confident? Not all the time.

I realize that every lady is different. Everyone has had different circumstances in their lives, they've made the choices that has shaped and transformed them into who they are TODAY. I get it, I do because again, I am in the same boat and can relate. Every choice, thought, smile/frown, what I say has a positive or negative reaction that will have a long term effect on my life whether or not I recognize it.

But we as women need to stop either playing the victim card or trying to hide from being the confident, charming, awesome, talented women we are every second of the day. Regardless if we're not living up to our true potential or we're in the process of doing so, we have to stop letting other people dictate our joy and living our lives.

I know its easier said than done to stick up a few quotes and instantly force people to believe in themselves but at the same time, I love finding quotes to inspire & encourage. This is my mantra in life & it is the sole purpose of the book I've been writing to publish women at any stage of their lives.

So, ladies. Regardless if you're single, dating, been married for twenty years - each one of is incredibly awesome in our own distinctive way. Take time to know yourself and read up on what God thinks of you because regardless of what others see, He created you + looks at your heart, not on the materialistic things everyone else does. Be positive.. and like my dad told me growing up, 'Dream Big :)' You are meant for greatness even if you don't see it.

Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your weekend. Time to spend time with my favorite at my home away from home.. :) **

thisislovelifequotes.net  - Looking for Love #Quotes, Life Quotes, #Quote, and #Cute Quotes for Girl and Boy? Then Go visit              The best way to be a great conversationalist is to simply build others up.           I love this. So true! I am forever grateful for the blessings and doors that the Lord has given to us. So ladies, walk in the LIGHT.

A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how blessed you are.            “If there is a book you want to read but isn`t written yet, write it.” ~Shel Silverstein              Dream big, ladies!

10 things to never do #5     Great verse for in the ladies bathroom, maybe a little prettier? painted on the wall, maybe?         Amen!!! For all of my lovely ladies who struggle with who they are and what they are!   Embrace YOU. #fcffembots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.