Friday, February 8, 2013

Fab Friday




Today I want to talk about these FAB things:

1. I get the entire weekend with my sisters ! I get so busy and I don't have girl time with them so its nice to have that for a few days. 

2. Weighed myself on Tuesday & I was down 3 pounds this week, hoping I've lost some more since then.

3.  My Girl Scout cookies are on their way! (yes, this is plural)

4. I'll be partnering up with my Pampered Chef team for a bridal event here in Central Florida, time to talk to brides to be and hopefully generate more leads/bookings.

5.  I feel really great, the weight loss is coming off & its made me feel amazing/confident of my future.

6. Final grade for my second to last grad class: 97. Extra benefit of working ahead: I get 3 wks to relax before starting my last one. Not thrilled about the topic but ready to graduate with my Master's :)


Hope you all have a FAB week, & I will probably add more to this when I'm not so tired..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.