Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I am...

I got this post idea from my friend, Laura over @ The Every Day Joys. Sometimes its nice to share thoughts and feelings without writing a novel. Yeah, kind of in a funk today.

I AM...
  • Frustrated at myself because I haven't worked out in 2 days, granted its that week that even if you do workout- its not really going to make a difference because I'm crampy, bloated and overall just feeling gross. I haven't been cheating really at all- but I just wish I had more energy after work. 
  • Very thankful that I start my LAST MBA course tomorrow. Where has the time gone? It feels like 3 years ago when I took my MBA course and was wondering what I had gotten myself into. Lo & beyond, its about time to make my grad cupcakes and plan our celebration dinner w/ fam & friends :) YAY.
  • Happy that I get a NEW phone on Thursday. I'm kinda sad already about wiping my IPhone clean but I'm ready to save $ by switching. Plus by dropping my contract, we save $50/mth to afford our Disney passes. So happy I live by Mickey :)
  •  Exasperated with things I cannot change or control. I work really hard @ my job and I am just frustrated as I would really like to advance & I wish i could have an opportunity to do so. Instead I'm stuck working with immature people who bring their own issues on.
Happy tomorrow is Wednesday, meaning that my 5k is 3 days away :) YAY!

Already cannot wait for FAB Friday! ~Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.