Wednesday, July 16, 2014

What If.. Wednesday!



Congrats friends! We made it to the middle of the week. Not sure if you recognize the significance. 


Now that the elephant in the room has been addressed. 

Wednesdays I think are the days when I entertain the thought of 'What if' the absolute most. 

Today I am thinking 'What if I designed an entirely pink house?' Pretty sure my family has thought I've seriously entertained this idea more than once. 

I mean would it look like a Barbie dream House - if you admit it yourself (I won't tell - Barbie's Dream House looks pretty legit!) .. 

Another what if.. what if I cut my hair. I keep taking selfies at work to make sure i have nothing on my face as no one tells me if there is. I've noticed my hair is pretty darn long & curly *if weather permits* but what if I cut it or color it? Would I like it or would I have to buy 20 hats so I look like Meg Griffin all day? 

   

Last what if that I can think of.. for now.  If money wasn't an option - 
what cruise could I concoct for my 30th birthday next fall? Where would I go? 

First off - Disney. (Love their cruises!) 

  


1.. Castaway Cay - Bahamas (DIsney's island)
2. Greece
3.  Grand Cayman Islands. 

I like to spend my lunch hour googling different locations that I would go on a cruise.
Aren't these gorgeous? 

As you can tell this post - just let me showcase what different tangents are going on in my head right now. There are so many different ones at all times but today and lately these are the 'What Ifs' I've entertained. 

As always, thanks for stopping by & I'll see you back here tomorrow. 
You stay classy! <3 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.