Saturday, July 26, 2014

Oh hey, weekend! {vacation edition}

Vacation is beautiful. This has been the case for me for this week & a few days more. My in-laws came into town last Friday and the adventures began. Today my inlaws treated us to breakfast at Denny's, gave us hugs and hit the road back home. Already missing them and all the good times we had. Plus I got my sis in law into Cartwheel (that magical Target app!). I had an INCREDIBLE week with them & I cannot wait to see them in a few months. Plus its good for my husband to see them - he is noticeably happier and I enjoy seeing him this happy! <3

Photo: Vacationing w/my best friend is incredible. #MagicKingdom



Photo: @lalalandlaura & I designed a sweet hot pink cop car w/flames. We be stylin' #Epcot #TestTrack #sistainfluensta




Photo: Staycation started off to a bang in the rain. #tacotuesday #starbucks & my night at the happiest place ever! #MagicKingdom #sisters #adventures 


Photo: Could easily spend my paycheck here. Over time, I will! 
Could spend my paycheck at stores with all Disney items. One day.  

Photo: #TGIF #DowntownDisney Wouldn't be right after shopping w/o a stop  #EarlofSandwich w/my inlaws, first timers!
 Earl of Sandwich & introduced my inlaws here as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.