Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Why I love PINK more than Elle Woods.

It's no surprise that movies have the power to speak and influence your lives. Hard to believe that Legally Blonde came out so long ago. I swear when that movie came on my radar - I was pretty excited. I mean look at Elle Woods - she's popular, she loves fashion, getting her nails done, being with friends and her boyfriend. But the best part of her character is how she not only surprises everyone and her love of PINK.

If you saw this pink parade walking down the street - wouldn't you feel like your day was instantly better?
I do and I intend on being this person.

   

For as long as I can remember, wearing the color PINK has become my signature thing. I've been known to buy things because their pink, will wear hot pink or coordinate it into my outfit and only be interested in things that are pink. This movie influenced my life. To most people, I am the quiet girl who keeps to herself but in actuality, to those who know me better - wish I was quiet! 

Wearing the color PINK demonstrates who I am. It's the gateway into knowing me better. You can know anything about me on the outside but once you've been introduced & appreciate my love of everything HOT PINK, than we can be better friends. 






Wearing PINK makes me feel like myself. I always make it a point to encourage those around me - that's what I'm about. I want others to feel comfortable in their own skin - that phrase you hear 'Be Yourself.' I've heard it a million times and people said it so frequently in my life - that it became like a cliche thing to me. In fact I don't use this phrase - I want everyone to rock what they LOVE. That's my twist on that phrase. 

Ladies, if you love wearing polka dots with stripes and flashy colors - go for it.
If you like to sing in the car to Taylor Swift or BSB - go for it.
If you like to watch CSPAN or marathons of Teen Mom - do it!

Don't let this world that tries to tell us what we need to like, when we need to like, what we need to wear, what we need to look like and all the other crazy things they try to pull. You need to ROCK what you LOVE because there is only ONE of you. Be the best version of yourself! 

Hope you are encouraged by my post. Thanks for stopping by + you stay classy! <3 
Tonight I get a midweek date night w/my mister to play mini golf & spend time @ Diagon Alley :)
See you back here tomorrow for What If Wednesday :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.