Saturday, July 5, 2014

Fourth of July celebration.

Happy 4th, planet Earth. Hope you & your family enjoyed your day yesterday, celebrating 'Merica like my best half & I did. Wanted to share from our afternoon @ The Magic Kingdom. First off - if you thought Disney was crazy - nothing beats Fourth of July there. Whew.  Regardless - I got to ride my 3 favorites: Haunted Mansion. Space Mountain & finished off w/ Big Thunder Mountain. Fireworks @ Magic Kingdom essentially were the best I'd ever seen ANYWHERE else. The humidity was insane yesterday. Can't wait for the day when we relocate to that area and going to Disney after work everyday is a reality. That's my dream.

Today I get to see my family & then just get back on the workout train. Didn't do that this week but pushing hard for my staycation that starts in about two weeks! YAY. Thanks for stopping by & I'll see you back here in a few days! :) :) 


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.