Thursday, July 3, 2014

Hello//Goodbye -- Happy 4th :)

What's up, Thursday! Hooray for it being a short week & able to have tomorrow off to spend with my best half at Magic Kingdom! :) Today I am linking up with Nestful of Love for her Hello/Goodbye linkup. 


Today I am saying Hello to July, Goodbye to June!

Hello to Staycation in less than 3 weeks!

Hello, having a summer get together with friends!

Hello, celebrating 4 years ago when we got engaged. {07.20.10}

Hello to losing more weight and all the happiness that follows. Goodbye to the 5 lbs I lost last month! :)

Hello to more beach trips, Disney/Universal adventures & all that jazz.

Hello to more fireworks, late nights w/my love & BBQ's.

Hello to working harder on me and the house to make it our best version of us. & everything in between.

Hello to more mornings spent working hard to shed the weight. I do have my eye on a pink bikini & smaller sizes as well.. 

Hello to spending the 4th of July here @ Magic Kingdom tomorrow w/my mister! :) I absolutely LOVE taking pictures of fireworks so my Instagram account will be imploding.


What are you saying Hello/Goodbye to? Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your 4th of July w/family & friends, out by the pool or whatever adventure you have planned. See you back here Monday :)

1 comment:

  1. You go girl with your hard work on improving yourself! Its a tough journey but so worth it! I can't wait till I can get back down to business. Its just not that easy working out with a big baby bump belly in the way ;) Hope July is filled with awesomeness! Thanks for stopping by my blog through the Hello/Goodbye link-up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.