Saturday, June 3, 2017

Why visiting Castaway Cay will change your life.



LAST (but never least) STOP: CASTAWAY CAY! 


Each time I visit Castaway Cay, I have withdrawals after. 
Whether its the moment the cruise ship is pulling up in the port or we are watching the ship pull out, the day goes too fast. 

There are so many elements of Castaway Cay that make everything better.
1. That view though!
2. BBQ and BANANA ICE CREAM.
3. Serenity Bay - island paradise for adults 21+ older.
4. The gorgeous blue ombre waters make the perfect selfies.
5. Hideaway Bar for pina colavas.

I mean this is only my top five. If you love hanging in a hammock, exploring and relaxing in the waves - than you'd love Castaway Cay. There's the adult side of Serenity Bay + there's the family beaches including a spot for teens. - than this is the place for you. 

I will add that this visit was probably the stormiiest visit with the darkest clouds. The waves were much choppier and rougher, and the water was way colder than usual. Not my favorite visit but still one of my favorite ports above all! 







\

Castaway Cay will change your life. Sure, that seems corny but this place can make you happier, relaxed and less stressed out when you arrive. It always feels like time stops when I am there and I am in the glimpse of paradise! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.