Sunday, March 10, 2013

BzzAgent/Garnier Fructis Take 2

Hello Everyone! As you all know, I'm a BzzAgent so I get to test out REAL products and then give my REAL input. It's pretty awesome ;) Today I am reviewing and putting my spin on this product which has changed my life: Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Oil. Seriously- being in Florida tends to make my skin more dry and not as smooth as one would want. But this oil has made me feel more confident and gotten tons of compliments!




You should definitely try this out. I could spend all day talking about it but it comes with me everywhere: in my purse, to the gym, in my car, I just love to add a few spritzes to look & feel my best.

Have you ever used Garnier? If so- what did you like or didn't like about it?

~Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.