Friday, March 29, 2013

fab friday!


After 2 weeks of not being able to link up, I'm BAAAACK for fab friday & this lady is happy!

Today I want to talk about these FAB things:
1) I lost about 5-6 lbs this month, gave myself a new weight goal (minus 15) by May 1st.

2) I met my goal for March for Pampered Chef (2 shows submitted) + I get all Help Whip Cancer products free :) (Perfect for my Help Whip Cancer all of May!)

3) I am in the last few weeks of my last MBA course and I have a perfect A.

4) Last week, I applied to work part time at 4Rivers in the Sweet Shop so hopefully I'll hear back soon.

5) This weekend is Easter & I am finally letting myself have Cadbury Eggs. Favorite candy ever and I stayed strong, buying some tonight :)

6) This weekend I am taking a much deserved break from school, for at least tomorrow. I am getting lots of house cleaning and reorganizing done since the Home Decor on Pinterest have given me new ideas. My husband = not too excited as me. Pshh. What a typical dude.

7) Part of my graduation for getting my Master's in less than a month, wheeee. is that I am getting a cupcake (portion control) and a bonus: All American Rejects at Universal Orlando. Love that I'll be there :D

8) Finally doing my hair this weekend-- kiiind of tired of people's comments that I have  gray hair. Yeahhh, not supposed to tell a lady about that to her face, weirdos. 

Have a wonderful Easter weekend :)  ~Jessica

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up again! Congrats on the weight loss! You have lots of great things going on. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.