Friday, March 8, 2013

2010.

I'm sitting here watching Gossip Girl and I was looking through my engagement/wedding pics wishing I could do my big day all over again. Granted my big day was pretty awesome :) But there's that picture that you take that just has the best story behind it. When my hubs and I were dating and in our vows- we promised to make our lives an daily adventure. 

What better proof than this picture?


As part of our engagement pics- we took a local photographer up on a monthly special where if we dressed up like superheros- we'd get 50% off! We both looked at each other & decided why not make our shoot of where Captain Jack Sparrow asks out a superhero lady to marry him. Each time people see this, they have this judgmental question-- why shy away from tradition?
Not that traditional pics are great BUT we love to be out of the box, march to the beat of our own drums. This is definitely one we can't wait to share with our kids :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.