Friday, January 2, 2015

A D V E N T U R E S.

Hello! Happy New Year. Hope 2015 has started off well for you. Thankfully I've been on vacation this whole week to usher in the New Year w/my best half. :)

We spent our NYE at home, surrounded by 4Rivers BBQ. That was our last big indulge of the year because I am still committed to my #operationpinkbikini goal this year. I gained a few extra pounds and that isn't sticking around. My hubster is also determined to support me this year by him getting fit too. Another good thing that happened on NYE was that I was able to see a good friend of mine that I haven't seen since my wedding day. So catching up over Starbucks, yes please! Feels great to have coffee with friends.

Chris + I ended 2014 on NYE by working out! What a great way to end the year. He was on the elliptical and I was doing a mix of Zumba Core + starting my JessicaSmithTV DVD's. Burned some calories. Which helped me keep the flame to get fit/healthy this coming year. Even when I don't want to - I am VOWING to DO SOMETHING. Everyday. Slowly & surely - I am training for my first 5K that I will be able to run/walk. Hooray. :)

Yesterday - I was able to invest in our home with some extra $$. Our home is definitely a first home with it's own list of fixer upper qualities. Every time we run into an issue - we immediately remember this. So, thankfully Home Depot will be helping us start off our New Year with the first home project - replacing our bathroom towel bars. Thank you Jesus, the other ones are just too dingy & cheap. Lo + behold - not doing favors for ANYONE!

So for 2015 - I am claiming the word A D V E N T U R E S. 

Which this weekend - we will be back to hanging out at Disney. Ohh, the perks of living in Central Florida. :) 
Jan 5th has  2 big adventures - I am celebrating my 4th year @ my company! Another A D V E N T U R E awaits to hit year 5.

& this is my Papa's birthday. Another one spent in HEAVEN. 

CHEERS to A D V E N T U R E S. This year is a milestone one for me. I turn 30! & I am going to work hard to look good. 

Ps. I've been following her YouTube channel for a few months because of my love of ballet + Ballet kickboxing. Starting Monday - JessicaSmithTV will be starting the #FITIN15 challenge. I love her workouts. Try them out HERE! 

My goal for this blog is to be MORE consistent. Posting way more. Meeting new friends. in 2015. 

So I hope you will sit, stay awhile + say HELLO. :) 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.