Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Day(s) 3-5 of #beingThankful

Where does the time go in a day? This can be said about every aspect of my life lately. Work wise, I am wrapping up my role in my current team before I move to my new role next Friday! Workouts, time with family, etc. I've been working out like crazy lately so I haven't had time to post.

I wanted to catch up on my being Thankful posts. I made them on Facebook but never posted them on here.

Day #3. I am thankful for Pinterest as silly as this is. As a first time homeowner, I love to peruse and find new projects for my house, for my future kids, & anything that seems relatively interesting,




Honestly, both of these things are things I love to read about on Pinterest because I have two pups & I am hoping to start our family next Christmas. Pinterest is basically an addiction for women, men & anyone who are creative & need an outlet.

Day #4. I am blessed because I have 3 families that I am apart of. Despite what family they originate from, I am thankful for each and everyone of them. I've been able to make some pretty amazing memories, big and small. I love seeing my family grow and can't wait to see it expand in the next few decades.

    

These pictures are all of immediate family but each person though not pictured is important. My roots were established in two great families, I also was fortunate to marry into a pretty awesome family who have shown me love and happiness before we even exchanged vows.

Day #5. Today I am excited for biweekly date nights with my mister @ Tijuana Flats. :) 

Tonight I got to celebrate my fave lil man's 2nd birthday. Since I won't be there to see him turn 2 tomorrow, and enjoy cake -- I also got a kiss & hug from my nephew which doesn't happen too often. I am so blessed & happy that we have a good relationship thus far.

Hope you're enjoying your week, I am so glad the weekend is getting closer!! ;)

{jess}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.