Friday, September 25, 2015

Friday 5 :)




Hooray! It's finally FRIDAY!! :) :) Today I'm celebrating the top 5 moments of my week.


[ONE.]

My dad always, always knows when I need a text to encourage. He sends the best Bible verses or he just knows how to make my day. Today was one of these days, where I got this text from him. He is seriously the best dad and his encouragement is always appreciated. :)


[TWO.]

I am in LOVE with my Target Beauty Box. Due to the fact that I am in student loan repayment, I cannot afford or justify getting an ipsy or Birchbox monthly subscription -- I am absolutely in LOVE with these boxes from Target. Each one is $5 - free shipping. This box is my 2nd, and included products from Dove, Shea Moisture & a coupon for $3 off $15. Will be redeeming that this weekend for more makeup!

With these boxes coming out every few months, I always stock up when they come out as they sell out ULTRA fast. They also make perfect gifts. :)



\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\


[THREE.]

 At the beginning of the month, I got two really incredible birthday gifts. My 30th birthday is 7 DAYS from tomorrow. I am SO excited. :) :) Anywho, this month I got to pay off my smallest student loan, so I only have 2 left & they are beasts. My second gift: celebrating my health. I've been part of the JessicaSmithTV Community. She's a certified fitness trainer through YouTube and I love her workouts. I've been stocking up on her DVD's but my husband's gift for my birthday was her newest 30 Day Walk On challenge. I finished Day 15 last night and I love this DVD set. I'm still making a decent dent on my weight loss and these DVDs are a perfect add on to my daily workouts. :)

So this is definitely been a journey for the past year. I am on track to my #size9progress & my future self is definitely thanking me. I am so close. :)

[FOUR.]


I am not a Pumpkin Spice fan but I do love me some candy corn/pumpkin. I definitely treated myself to some last weekend. I am seeing more in my future which is ironic but I definitely don't eat 80 lbs at once. I love this time of year because its everywhere. :)

This particular one is Sea Salt Chocolate. I found it at Target and it is delicious. I bought more than I should but I am saving some for the fall holidays when I need a boost. YAY.



[FIVE.]

Sometimes you need inspiration so you don't eat everything in sight. This is me with dark chocolate lately. I used to hate it and sometimes I just want cake but I found this the other night & I laughed for 10 minutes. ;)

Almost like Ryan Gosling cares about my #size9goal & wants me to keep hitting it hard.

Thanks for stopping by. I am in so much need of sleeping in or a nap. Disney plans on Saturday, World of Beer date night Sunday, catching up on SCANDAL and getting some OT this weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.