Monday, June 23, 2014

Weekend Recap.


It's always hard for me to get back to setting the alarms for another CRAZY work week but I am really excited for this coming weekend. Just got to keep my chin up and keep hitting the workouts each morning. :)

My weekend was pretty fantastic. It involved lots of rest & planning & working out. All that I LOVE.

I kind of went cray with the picture taking - at one point my hubs just stopped smiling. So it was like hey - can you put the phone away so we can focus on what's important - like not setting our house on fire with the grill. ;)

Saturday was awesome for many reasons.

#1//I finally had Starbucks after 2 months. I always get Green Tea & always get a few awkward glances because it is the only green drink they serve but its my favorite. Thanks to giftcards & my gold card - it was a nice treat.

#2//Stepped on the scale and smiled big when I lost another 2 lbs this week. Brings my total to 4 POUNDS this month. Hoping to work hard this weekend to lose a few more before the end of the month.

#3//Ordered two new towels for the house in some fun colors: Guacamole green & Coral (pink) from Target.

#4//Worked & sweated hard. Did Zumba expert level class #5. & some bodyweight training.

#5//Bought myself a small treat - Outshine Coconut Bars. Mmmm.

#6//Fiercely cleaned my bedroom for 3 hours while fighting with internet issues and lack of A/C.
& all my Laundry done! :)

Today was also INCREDIBLE.

#1//I'm a planner - which calms me. Got some ideas brainstormed.

#2//Got our grilling on. Pretty tasty.

#3//Enjoyed Jersey Mike's for dinner.

#4//Celebrated the fact that these crazy Fla rainstorms are keeping our flowers growing pink :)

But Monday is back. Ready for our mini golf date on Friday with my parents. & next weekend's adventure which involve a great dinner, tanning/theme parks, and time with my best half! :)

Thanks for stopping by & I'll see you back here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.