Monday, June 16, 2014

Weekend Wrap Up.

It's hard to come back to work on Mondays isn't it? Especially when your weekend was just THAT good.
My hubs & I had the invite to spend the weekend here at Ponce Inlet, FL, with my parents/sisters: at the beach.



Unfortunately as much as I've been craving a beach day, we managed to be pretty productive.
We both did our fair share of working out (I am addicted to my elliptical & thankful for both my Netflix & Hulu subscriptions.) This am, we worked out before work & it's made me less stressed & its fun to have a reason to watch 3 episodes of 'Cake Boss' simultaneously. We both have been really making more of an effort to watch what we eat and everything in moderation. Its becoming easier to not let my sweet tooth consume my decisions.

What else did we do? We got our house cleaned up on the outside & inside. Our house now shines from all our work. The lawn is mowed. The floor/counters are picked up & scrubbed clean. Dishes are done. Laundry is finally complete.

Our favorite time of the year is this week. Wednesday we celebrate our 3rd wedding anniversary with dinner @ Smokey Bones. We don't eat at the same place, though we might when we find somewhere we like THAT much. We're also treating ourselves to Twistee Treat. & we're probably hitting up the theme parks this weekend. I'm excited to gift Chris with his gift that I know he'll love. I feel like we've been married longer but while this post is reserved for Wednesday - I just can't begin to express how much I'm blessed to be with him. He told me the other day, "When I married you, my life really took off."  < 3

Ps. I was excited to step on the scale Saturday to find out I lost 2 lbs. I'll take it :) Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.