Thursday, June 5, 2014

It's a Jeremiah 29:11 type day.

Ever since I woke up this morning, Jeremiah 29:11 has been spoken over and over. Over and over. Lately, I've been struggling with girl issues. It's no surprise that I've wanted a baby since I got married but it seems recently everyone in the world is either pregnant or welcoming their baby into their family. While I am so very happy for my friends & the celebrities, it just feels like a part of me is missing. Friends closest to me know that I want to be a mom but there are certain steps that have to happen first.

1) I have to lose all my weight. We're not talking five pounds, the amount is higher and I am breaking it down to x lbs in a month over a ten month period. But sometimes I just get onto myself if I don't work out daily like I should or if I don't log everything into my food diary app. Tough being a lady at times.

2) Financially, we're not where we need to be. Family and friends keep telling us, 'Babies aren't free but if you wait til you've saved enough, you'll never have one.' While this is true - it's rude to me. I hate when people tell us this so its become a bitter topic.

3) Family pressures. I love love love my family, especially my in-laws but it seems like everytime I talk to them - babies are somehow tied into the convo and when we'll be having one. & why we live so far away. The sarcastic side always pops out with 'When you pay us, we'll pop out a baby faster.'

Today, I just have to pray, pray and pray for this internal struggle. I try to handle it on my own but then God speaks to me and tells me to let it go - let Him take my struggles and He'll bless us.

That's been on my mind lately and felt I'd share. See you back here tomorrow for Five on Friday! :)
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.