Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Celebrations of all sorts

Happy early 4th of July :)

Sitting here watching America's Got Talent -- makes me feel inspired to work on me and my best talents which I feel is writing & being that of a rockstar wife. (Among other talents).

I felt like I'd do this post, which I am going to start doing every year to re-introduce myself and my blog from this slice of the internet to those who stop by and hear my voice. I think its important to know yourself and what makes you tick.



Hi, I'm Jessica! I became a wife when I met my husband online four years ago, and we just celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary. As you can tell we LOVE Disney, and each other. Right now we are working hard on ourselves before we start our family but right now we're also happy with our two dogs: Coco, Schnauzer mix & Lucy, purebred Beagle. We're big on celebrating birthdays in our house, traditions we'll carry on with our kids.  


They sure do make our lives enjoyable & they're just two cuties. 

A few other facts about me:
-I'm a first time aunt to a handsome little boy, Zachary.
- I recently just graduated with my Master's degree :)
- C & I bought our beautiful first house 6 mos after we married. 
-  I'm currently on my own Biggest Loser journey to lose the rest by Dec/Jan.
- I love to quote Bridesmaids. 'I got the first watch!' 
- Tijuana Flats, OMG, I could eat there every day. It's the cheese to my macaroni. <3
- I love taking pictures & browsing Pinterest.
- I love adventures especially w/ C :)
- I'm a Christian & reminded daily that my Savior loves me for exactly who He created me to be, & not of what the world may see me as. Big difference!

Hope you have a happy 4th of July, we're having a BBQ w/ friends + family to celebrate our Master's degrees  :) & FREEDOM!! Best of both worlds :) 

Hope you'll stay awhile ---- J.

1 comment:

  1. Yep, pretty sure we are meant to be friends. :)Pinterest, SVU, Parenthood {by the way when is that getting back on our TVs}, DC Cupcakes, blogging & taking pictures! And my husband & I went to Disney World for our Honeymoon! :) So glad you found my blog! I'm excited to be following you back!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.