Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Motivated & back on track.

Hello, lovelies!
Hope your week has started off much less stressful than mine. All I will say is I am glad tomorrow is Thursday. I feel like this work week has dragged on much slower than any other.

However -- I will say that I am finally getting back on track with my weight loss. Been blog-hopping per se to find different ways people are losing weight -- let's be honest, Pinterest gives me ideas but it also provides procrastination and zaps my time in other areas: Holidays, Home Decor, DIY projects and sometimes Food ;) So -- I'm back to Just Dance 4 and really excited to be off my plateau to lose 10% of my weight which is 24 lbs by Sept 30th. I've felt super motivated since being more intentional about my food choices, and holding myself accountable -- which is key for me.

3 reasons I've re-discovered my motivation is:

#1 & #2 are happening together -- the first is my BIG #28th birthday, which my husband makes fun of me because I get more excited about my birthday than most 5 year olds at Chuckie Cheese's :) This picture is of a previous birthday but it's a motivated picture because I want to be back at this weight by my 29th!


Secondly-- my husband & I are taking my birthday//much needed vacation to go on our first Disney cruise to the Bahamas :) We got a sneak peek of the ship last year. 


We had just a GREAT time on our first cruise for my last birthday that I cannot wait for 3 uninterrupted days with my husband and all things Disney! :)

Lastly, my bestie gets married in less than 3 months from now. That is insane how time has flown by. I cannot wait to watch her get married to her mister. Cannot wait to get my dress shopping on at Ross in November!


There you have it -- I'm back on track & it's been enjoyable thus far. Today at the office I got two compliments from coworkers which honestly made my day. It's great to be told how great you look after months of hard work & sacrifices. Plus with my hypothyroidism -- its not coming off the fastest but its coming off. 

Any tips or ideas are greatly appreciated. Time for #AGT! 

2 comments:

  1. You can do it girl! I am in your same boat! I decided I was just not doing that great with weight watchers, so I have been using my fitness pal. I am really hoping I can stick with it too! We can motivate each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! :) Thanks for the sweet comments over by me! I was trying to reply back to you & saw that you are a "no-reply comment" blogger. I can let you know how to change that but I don't have your email. :) If you are interested, I'd love to help. That way other bloggers can reply straight to your e-mail after you leave a comment. :)

    The Jeremiah 29:11 art work was purchased from the direct sales company At Home America which is now just At Home {I think}. Also, the bins in the pantry are from the DOLLAR STORE!!! Yep! $1 each! Score!

    Have a great night!
    Amy @ keepin' up with the Smith's

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.