Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentine's Day//Weekend Adventures.

Happy Saturday, loves :)



No surprise that this verse calms me. I mean in the last week - I was so sick and worried what was going on with my body. My husband told me at first he thought I was having a stomach ache but when I told him that my friend with med background thought it was gallbladder related, he was scared for me. Now that it's been a week after the surgery, I am almost back to normal. This whole experience re-ignited a spark inside me that God knew this whole time that the surgery would cease the pain and I would feel better. This spark made me realize that I get to scared and start putting my trust in WebMD (only at drastic measures) instead of Him who took care of us. 

Secondly - I am so glad that VDay is over. I've never really cared about it because I should depend on one day out of the year for my husband to show me how he feels - that's what he does daily. Especially on our anniversary. So this year we kept it low key. Including these gems: Tijuana Flats & House of Cards..


Tijuana Flats & House of Cards - season 2. #VDayCombo

Definitely shaping up to be a great weekend. Tomorrow we're trying out a new church plant, G3 Church right down the road. I am excited for the possibility of finding a home church and building new friends nearby. Hope you had a fantastic week/weekend thus far. ~ J


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.