Wednesday, February 19, 2014

TGBTL Week 11: Fave Five for Pinterest.*

  
Happy Wednesday, loves. 

Every week I link up with two fantastic ladies, Hayley & Lauren for the 'Girl Between the Lines' link up and each week the prompts sometimes put my house in a type of disarray but in a fun way to find the perfect photo or add on for my blog.

This week's prompt is: Share your 5 favorite pins from Pinterest & to share a link to my boards.

Confession - Pinterest used to be my favorite way to spend my evening. Maybe it will again but I honestly forget about it for awhile and then find my way back eventually. When you look at my boards - there are main topics I look for: The Office, DIY Projects/House decor, Favorite shows & Foodie ideas. 







Well allow me to elaborate on why these 5 are my favorites.

1) Be-you-tiful: Last year, my baby sis turned 13. She starts high school this August & I feel like this is a great reminder for her because sometimes she doesn't always feel pretty because of those mean ladies that go to school with her. I am hoping to make her this for her birthday/congrats you're a high schooler now!

2)  Two is Better than One. Not only was this my first dance at my wedding by Taylor Swift & Boys Like Girls - find it on YouTube - but it is perfect to put in my living room. Going to save up for this because my artistic skills would be two stick people & no where close to this one's smashing talent.

3) The Office is one of my favorites especially this scene with one of Jim's better pranks on Dwight. 
{Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galatica.}

4) Gilmore Girls! I love LOVE love this show. This show got me through high school and I absolutely love the relationships highlighted on this show. {Especially those centered with Kirk or Paris!}

5. My household is a Disney household. We love Disney. & I love decorating. I think this year I am going to put this on our porch for when kids come by trick or treating. So cute & super easy! 

These are only five pins that I love. Feel free to follow me on Pinterest here. Take Care ~ Jessica 

1 comment:

  1. Haha my artistic skills are just about the same as yours, it sounds :) I love the "two are better than one" sign, too! So cute and meaningful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.