Sunday, February 23, 2014

{I'm the kinda girl who}::

Happy Sunday, friends :)

For those of you who are just stopping by my blog - WELCOME. Hope you're having a FANTASTIC weekend thus far. Myself, I am not doing well - sick & recovering from surgery two weeks ago. Cannot wait for the days ahead when I will be feeling good again.. I digress. I found this new linkup & wanted to jump in.



{I am the kind of girl who}::
- could eat every meal @ TIjuana Flats if I so desired. I am addicted!
- prefers chick flicks or Gossip Girl or Gilmore Girls over horror movies or stuff most dudes like.
- watches Cake Boss or DC Cupcakes thinking my cake is fantastic but in reality is a Pinterest fail.
- finds ways to serve her husband better - putting him first over my needs.
- gets excited for the end of the work day because I get to see my husband (we commute together).
- overthinks & overanalyzes most situations.
- binge watches new fave shows on Netflix for 3 weeks.
- is sarcastic all the time.
- enjoys being with others but loves my alone time too.
- misses my days of being a pampered chef consultant where I was paid to throw parties & cook.
- loves perusing the kitchen & home aisles at Tarjay & Walmart.
- always drives at least five, maybe six miles over the speed limit.
- enjoys perusing Yummly & Pinterest for menu options.
- loves spending time with my family
- absolutely loves my annual passes to Disney & Universal.
- is becoming a hoarder with Bath & Body Works lotion & nail polish. (self discovery).
- cannot sleep without a fan on. Even on nights where it feels like sub zero temps.
- loves queso. Especially Newman's Own. Or the one @ Tijuana. :)

While I am sure I could find more snippets of myself to share - my husband & I both have a stomach bug this weekend - we need to rest - his sister flies in tomorrow for the next week & we need to get better! Be sending prayers or good vibes our way :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.