Friday, December 28, 2012

Fab Friday




                                        Today I want to talk about these fab things...

-Yesterday my husband & I took down Christmas, putting our ornaments, tree back in the boxes, and it made me a little sad. I love Christmas, and decorating my house. But now I can focus making my wreaths for different seasons to come- new traditions- like Valentine's Day, Easter, 4th of July, Fall & Christmas. Pinterest really gave me some good ideas about these, so excited to try them out.

-Only a few more weeks left in my current class, spent this week off work getting as far ahead as possible. Then starting in Feb '13, one LAST class to do (& its a snooze) but then I will have my Master's at the end of April '13! YAY, finally!

- I've been back on track with losing weight for over a week now & I really love it. Back to working out like a beast (especially since my husband got me Zumba for Christmas! That will be kicking my butt in a good way.) & drinking only water during the week.

-I am all about remembering special dates for my family. I know when my dogs' birthdays are, first milestones and on 12/30- is 1 year since we bought our first home. That will be a much easier/relaxing day than when it happened! I love my house and making it look good. 

- My Pampered Chef business has really taken off, I have 3 parties scheduled for January and praying for more bookings. (If anyone is interested, feel free to contact me: jessica.pchef@hotmail.com) 

This was my first FAB Friday post & I'm gonna make sure its an every week post now. 

Your turn! What's FAB in your world lately? 
-

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm visiting from the Fab Friday link up. Good luck on your weight loss efforts. I've been struggling for the past month or so but I'm looking forward to a fresh start! Hope you enjoy Zumba!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of fab things here! Zumba is serious stuff. I had a Wii Zumba I loved...until the disc got ruined after about two weeks. :\ Can't wait to get back into it after the baby is born. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.