Thursday, December 27, 2012

Update.

So, for some odd reason, I love the word 'update.' I think it's so refreshing when used in a good way with close friends like tonight. I just got back from having coffee & time with two good gals. It was nice to catch up after Christmas & having a fairly productive day myself.  These two girls can easily get my spirits up and vice versa. Plus, my friend got me Christmas gifts that I wasn't planning on getting-- and I gave them some homemade cookies.

But like anyone knows, I LOVE Target. Like love, and according to my MIL- I remind her of that crazy, fanatic shopper from last year's Black Friday commercials with the over the top outfits, as seen below.


I mean to be fair, if I could-- I would LOVE to run through Target in a classy red tracksuit. That is how much I absolutely LOVE TARGET. I mean, I get excited when I shop there with my RedCard to save my 5%, errm, yeah. Moving on.

My Christmas was amazing and I feel like this year in light of all that happened @ Sandy Hook, I really appreciated it even more. I kissed my cute nephew as much as possible and just hugged my family members all day long. I cannot imagine how hard waking up to ppen presents were for the families who lost their family because of that monster. My heart was praying and keeping them close in my heart.

So- another part of my year was that I became a Pampered Chef consultant on Halloween. I'm off to a grrreat start and have 4 shows booked for January. Hopefully I will get a few more from each and be on my way as I am still prayerfully wondering how long that will be a part of my life. So, we'll see in 2013.

Another few things I am looking forward to in 2013 is losing all my weight. I'm down to 90 lbs to go and I am dedicating '13 to losing the weight.  I also will have my Master's in April so I am really psyched to have that done.

I really also want to get back into blogging daily or more than I have. But tomorrow is my last day off before going back to work for 4 hrs Monday. At least its a short week ahead :)  Happy Friday'/weekend!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.