Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sewing, Family & Chocolate


Hi lovelies! Just thought I'd pop in - last night I was working on my attempted linkup but then my computer died & I hadn't saved my post - to make a frustrating story shorter - I decided I needed 'me time'. I caved and found this big Santa ($1 at Wal-Mart) that was calling my name. Sometimes chocolate can be your best friend or at least make a rough week better.

This weekend I am once again humbled by my family, especially my mom. She is 8 months away from graduating with her Master's in Occupational Therapy & took time to help me get at least 2/3 done with my sewing projects even though she had a big amount of homework to do. I learned what servant leadership is because of her and her example. Almost done with my dad's gift & my parents' combined gift but next week - I will be finishing those & my nephews. Is anyone else waiting for gifts they ordered online? Looks like I'll be making some calls this week. Starting to become a nail biter again. 

Welp, so far its been a nice weekend - doing the wife thing with laundry & house stuff. Tomorrow we're taking advantage of our Sea World passes & the nice weather to celebrate in their Christmas festivities. I'm excited to have the time with my husband - and taking lots of pictures together & those cute animals. :) Wishing all of you a restful Sunday in all of your adventures!

- Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.