Thursday, October 2, 2014

From 28 to 29 years young//Pre-Birthday Interview.

Happy Thursday! I know I am WAY more excited to wake up tomorrow because it's my BIRTHDAY & it landed on Friday this year. :) Quite a bonus if you ask me!

Today - I am sharing another #tbt from birthday pasts. 

                                     

Hooray! Tomorrow's my Birthday, and the last one of my twenties. When I was growing up, my mom always 'interviewed' me at the beginning/end of a school year to remember my favorites at each time. I really miss it! I've decided each October 2nd, I am going to interview myself from the past year while getting ready to ring in the next. Think of it as the excitment (on my part) for Macy's Thanksgiving Parade + Scandal + Parenthood on the same day with a trip to Target/Starbucks SIMULTANEOUSLY.

My 28th Year Interview:

What are my top 3 favorite shows this year?
1. Scandal.
2. Parenthood
3. Bones

What is my favorite place to shop? (Top 3)
1. Target
2. Amazon.com
3. Kohl's. 

What are my top 5 favorite Disney attractions?
1. Expedition Everest (Animal Kingdom)
2. Haunted Mansion (Magic Kingdom)
3. Big Thunder Mountain (Magic Kingdom)
4. People Mover (Magic Kingdom)
5. Spaceship Earth (Epcot)

Top 5 Moments: 
1) Celebrating my 28th on a Disney Cruise. 
2) Paying off all UNSUB student loans. 
3) Celebrating our 3rd wedding anniversary! {celebrate HERE!!}
4) Disney Annual Passholders!
5) First work promotion (ever).

Top 5 Goals for #29th year:
1) Mostly kick sweet tooth to curb.
2) Finish writing book/publish with Amazon.
3) Get in the fittest, healthiest version of myself.
4) Do more of what makes me HAPPY.
5) Be intentional & consistent in everything. :) 

Favorite memories to come in 2014/2015?
~ Cruising again w/Disney.
~ becoming a Aunt again!
~Hopefully starting our family *fingers crossed*
~ Published Author title.
~ Paying down more of student loans.
~ Keeping my blog consistent//learning how to design my blog.

What I've learned from my husband/marriage?
I can't imagine my life/future without him. We make success look easy but we both make sacrifices daily that have positive long term benefits for later. Hard to believe we've been together for 5+ years already. Seems like 5 min ago, we met online & Got led us together. There is simply no me without him!

Overall, I am thrilled to celebrate #29 (at midnight!)
& with family tomorrow night with some fun plans up my sleeves.

Thanks for stopping by. Tomorrow I'll be posting my Top 5 Birthday related gems on the Happy Birthday version of Oh Hey, Friday linkup! See you tomorrow :) xo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.