Thursday, October 9, 2014

Why I'm THANKFUL for Grace.

Hooray, the weekend has almost returned & with a payday attached. Best kind in my opinion. :)

Monday I posted about how us ladies need not to forget that even in the worst circumstances that we're in that God has not brought us so far to feel that we've been forgotten. If you're just joining us, I hope you will check THIS post out! Often, He reminds me of what's important by using life examples and I shouldn't have been surprised after yesterday that I do feel encouraged and not stressed. He took care of all the details and made it seamless.


Yesterday, en-route to work, Chris + I were running late when our car was backed into by an individual who then sped off and when I had to track him down, claimed he didn't know he hit us. This story later changed when he felt that we should've been at fault. {Sadly, sir - that's NOT how common sense works.} We were blessed with a great police officer who sorted through all the frustration and details to give us what we needed to start the fun claims process. We went on our way and went to work which proved to be hard to focus on anything else.

But behind the scenes, God was working on OUR behalf. By the end of the day, our inspection for car repairs was made and today I took the last of my vacation days to ensure that my car was taken care of, my family & I were taken care of in terms of a rental and that we got all of the questions answered so this was a seamless process. Afterwards, I treated myself to Starbucks/Target & caught up on my shows.

So, its hard to feel stressed about the entire situation because through all of it - I see HIS fingerprints stringing together all the details, putting the most graceful, right people to work on our behalf to ensure we were taken care of. All in all, He blessed us with immense GRACE so that while we were shaken up, He took the details and we were blessed with the work on our behalf. While the car is being worked on this weekend, we were not stranded or feel like we had no direction. He has provided ALL of our needs for us and we're being taken care of on His radar.

Thank you as always for stopping by my blog. I hope your week has gone beautifully. Tomorrow I'll be linking up with Farmer's Wife + September Farm for another  edition of 'Oh hey, Friday' to celebrate our top 5 of the week. Hope you'll join us & meet new friends :) xO. - Jessica


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.