Wednesday, January 15, 2014

SO WHAT, WEDNESDAY!

Hey loves. Happy Wednesday to each of you. Today I am linking up with Shannon over at 'Life after I Dew' for the oh so fun 'So What Wednesday' linkup. (It's one of my favorites). Glad you're here!

This week, I am saying SO WHAT if:


1) I'm addicted to Tijuana Flats, I stood in line last night at one of the absolute craziest locations for 30 min + & I ordered online. But all that waiting was worth it - I am always sad when my tacos are gone.

2) Yesterday was my cheat day for my working out. I really wanted to get back on the elliptical because I love it and consider myself addicted but just couldn't. So I treated myself to Chick-Fil-A for lunch & took a night off working out but hey, I work out 6 days a week so I deserved it.

3) Originally I was gungho about ordering 4 boxes of Girl Scout cookies but I didn't want to back slide on my motivation and weight loss so I cut my order down by 50%. I feel pretty proud.

4) Last night I was on a mission for my Girl Between the Lines linkup (I never miss this linkup on Wednesdays- check back later for my post) and ended up spending an hour being nostalgic going through childhood pics/sentiments. Time well spent.

5) No shame here. I watched & enjoyed 3 hours of Community episodes last night while catching up with Blacklist too. Thank you, Hulu subscription.

6) Finally starting to work on ideas and write my book again. Yesterday I had overwhelming inspiration at work, right before I left - I wrote down what felt like infinite ideas to brainstorm on including a new chapter I hadn't even thought of. Those 5 minutes I scribbled down ideas and just went with the motivation.

7) I peruse Groupon after work for a few hours here and there, sometimes trying to find ideas for gifts, creative date nights but I'm only successful 5% of the time. 

Thanks for stopping by. You stay, classy! 


1 comment:

  1. We just started watching Blacklist last week! It is pretty good so far... ha I am wimp with all the blood though and always turn my head! Stopping by from SWW!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.