Thursday, May 22, 2014

Thursday Thoughts.

I am so glad this day is over! I walked into work today, knowing it would be crazy and when I got there, someone had called out and I inherited their work on top of my own.

What do you do when you find yourself in this situation?
You immerse yourself in a mini Scandal marathon courtesy of Netflix.
You pet your two beautiful dogs, who sometimes make your life chaotic but like to give you love.
You enjoy some of your favorite snack - i.e. Kettle Sea Salt & Vinegar chips.
You enjoy giftcards from your wedding and peruse what things could be used at home.
You talk to your husband whose smile and hugs take away all stress from that day.
You take the reins of your blog and pop out both posts, while brainstorming your next ones.

Today was not my best day. But when I take a moment to encourage others and thank the Lord that I am actually too blessed to consider myself in a bad rut. I'd like to share my biggest reasons for why I am blessed and overall thankful for everything in my life. Some of these may seem silly but they make me SMILE!

1)
                             
                             

                        







Why am I so blessed you may ask? I met and married my best friend in 2011.
I've been blessed to go on 3 cruises, two of them being Disney Cruises & being introduced to Disney's private island - Castaway Cay in the Caribbean. 
When I have a bad day, and imagine being on a beach - that's where my mind goes, everytime!
Starbucks is a close friend. & that last one? My mantra in life.
I am slightly, well pretty open about my Target addiction.
I have two dogs who always keep me on the go!
I spend many weeknights, weekends at Disney World & wouldn't have it ANY other way.
I have some pretty freaking amazing friends in my life.
& it helps that my guy always keeps me smiling! :)

This is only a sneak peek or a glimpse of why I am blessed. Thanks for stopping by.
& I look forward to seeing you back here tomorrow for Five on Friday :) :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.