Monday, October 28, 2013

the last three.

I've said this so much in the past week that I feel like an iPod stuck on repeat. Here in central Florida, we don't really have seasons like those in the other parts of the country. I really miss the days when I lived in South Carolina, Tennessee and Ohio, because y'all get to experience the four different seasons. While I love living where I do, I get one season: hot with a thick side of humidity whenever possible. But in the past few days, there's been a nice breeze. Like that makes you want to sit outside all day and just daydream, go to the beach/theme parks or just something outside. For example, my hubs & I took a walk tonight with our pups and you couldn't wipe the smile off my face. It was so dark, but there wasn't a peep in my neighborhood. I was able to enjoy being outside without any humidity and just get some exercise with my family. Usually, I can't stay outside that long because mosquitoes (who must all be waiting in a cluster for me to leave my house) swarm me and bite me, leaving quite attractive welts. It is a graphic, attractive image isn't it? ;)

Anywho, since we've had this cooler weather that I hope is here to stay for awhile -- it really is true that I really live for the last three months of the year. From my birthday month through December, you just can't get me to stop smiling. The weather, the holidays, the seasonal goodies that pop back up into my life -- just make me the happiest lady ever. Granted, I am almost done Christmas shopping much to my husband who isn't as thrilled -- these months just perk me up like the clearance rack. Which side note, helped me score some sweet gems this weekend, y'all :)

Soon the traditions of the season will be settling in. The Halloween decorations will come down, followed by the setting up of Christmas lights, the Christmas tree & all the other Pinterest inspired but husband approved projects that i can get my hands on. This really really excites me. Kind of like back in the day on a Friday night when Boy Meets World came on.

So, to all y'all who stop by my page and are enjoying their real FALL weather, the changing of the leaves and the wonderfulness of the season -- enjoy yourselves a bit more for me. Fall is beautiful and my absolute favorite season. :)

{jess}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.