Monday, October 29, 2012

Changes a' comin

Lately, I've been thinking of what to do after I earn my Master's degree. I graduate mid April and I cannot wait. I'm so excited to have that time back that has been spent studying, researching, writing papers. Hours and hours spent while losing sleep. At the same time, I really want to be able to use my Master's to be able to make a better name for myself. For the past several months, I have been waiting for the perfect time to become a Pampered Chef consultant under a family friend who is a Director. I realize she has made this her big success and she's been able to succeed in so many ways, but I want this to be my success.

I mean, I realize its sales and people get so iffy around people who sell stuff to them. But I can't help notice the many benefits it would give my husband and I as we start nearing towards starting our own family. I mean for one, it would enable me to work when I want & be my own boss. It would enable me to not be tied down to a 9-5 job, and spend time with my kids as they grow up. I would be able to network, meet new people and creating new experiences for them which combines my passion for baking and creating relationships with others.

Breast cancer is something I fight for, with those I have lost who battled it in my life.
Being a part of a company who fights alongside is a win.

How cool to be a part of a business that is centered on creating experiences and building
relationships with others?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.