Friday, April 7, 2017

DAY 2: Disney Cruise Line, Fantasy (11.26.16-12.3.16) **

Happy Friday. Figured since I don't feel great that I'd continue sharing about our Disney Fantasy cruise. Today I am sharing about our second day/DAY AT SEA.

I will mention that this cruise we did the week long couple pass at the Rainforest Room. We'd seen a video on YouTube and figured after all the excursions we were planning at our ports - we'd want to get pampered. I recommend if you do this - do it the FIRST DAY! They only have so many week long passes available and they will turn you away if there's none left later.

To give you a better idea of what the Rainforest Room entails - WATCH HERE! 

       Image may contain: indoor  No automatic alt text available.]

       No automatic alt text available.     Image may contain: one or more people, sunglasses and indoor


Each room gives you a different type of rainfall. There are 3 different types of saunas. You have access to your own jacuzzi at the front of the ship which comes useful when you visit all the ports.
My picture is when you relax on the hot chairs, warm as can be after your done with your spa treatment. I fell asleep a few times but it is super cozy with or without a robe. <3

Our second night was considered elegant and we dined at Animator's Palate. One of our favorites as it resembles a paintbrush, and the walls are covered with your favorite black and white versions of all classic Disney characters including the drawn versions. The best part of the food is that you can get steak or you can get the special. And the desserts? OMG. On point!

       No automatic alt text available.  No automatic alt text available.

                    No automatic alt text available.

                    Image may contain: food

                                 Image may contain: 1 person, standing

Day 2 was when I had the coconut leche cake and I want to remake it myself. It's been a few months and I can't get it outta my head. That plate is called, Sweet Temptations - which features 3 desserts, all smaller portions. But if you want more than one dessert - DO IT! You're on vacation! I did it a few times. & I was super thrilled to dine with my best friend/husband - he was such a stud that night :D

And after dinner, we headed to the Walt Disney Theatre for our show. This is an every night deal, based on when you have dinner and every night is a new show. We came back after to change to hit up the Serenity Spa to relax with the perfect ocean breeze.

Image may contain: bedroom and indoor
If you've never been on a cruise, this is what you will walk into that evening. Your room stewardess will clean the room and leave you with a towel animal with two Ghiradelli chocolates. The most creamy, too small pieces.

But this was our SECOND NIGHT! Thanks for visiting, and our third day is all about COZUMEL, MEXICO :)

Enjoy your weekend! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.